Hello. Please, help me debug the following issue.
I capture signal from RX1/RX2 using capture.tcl macros. I got two files: iq_rx1.csv and iq_rx2.csv. Both files contains the same signal, which I send from generator to transceiver input RX2. And iq_rx2.csv is shifted for about 1 sample left, compering to iq_rx1.csv. It looks like RX2 signal spread and digitized by both transceiver channels. RX1 and both ORX channels are silent.
Maybe problem is in myk.c, generated by TES program, but I didn't find there possibilities for selecting active channels. They are enabled both - Rx1 and Rx2, by default:
static mykonosRxSettings_t rxSettings =
&rxProfile, /* Rx datapath profile, 3dB corner frequencies, and digital filter enables*/
&rxFramer, /* Rx JESD204b framer configuration structure*/
&rxGainControl, /* Rx Gain control settings structure*/
&rxAgcConfig, /* Rx AGC control settings structure*/
3, /* The desired Rx Channels to enable during initialization*/
0, /* Internal LO = 0, external LO*2 = 1*/
2400000000U, /* Rx PLL LO Frequency (internal or external LO)*/
0 /* Flag to choose if complex baseband or real IF data are selected for Rx and ObsRx paths. Where, if > 0 = real IF data, '0' = zero IF (IQ) data*/
Hdl project brunch: Master
No-OS project brunch: Master
Quartus Prime: 16.1.2 build 203 standart edition