I guess the firmware has a mistake.
How can I fix the problem?
OK, I understand the situation now. Once installed on the HSC-ADC-EVALEZ the BlackFin receives a one-time programming (OTP) during post-assembly initialization/testing that registers its USB identity to the HSC-ADC-EVALEZ hardware. Replacing the BlackFin with a new component removed this OTP identity so it is no longer being identified correctly by the USB drivers. SDP-B is the default ID.
Unfortunately, since the OTP occurs during our EVB manufacturing/test operation I don't have a field-programmable solution that would allow you to re-initialize the new BF chip that you replaced on your brd...
You may need to contact your distributor to obtain a replacement HSC-ADC-EVALEZ brd. Which ADI Converter product were you evaluating using the HSC-ADC-EVALEZ?
I need more info to help debug your HSC-ADC-EVALEZ observation. Please confirm that you have installed the VisualAnalog and SPIController Software Tools avail here:
These software tools will install the Windows USB Drivers required by the HSC-ADC-EVALEZ FPGA Platform.
I have already installed these softwares and drivers, and it still shows the SDP-B. I've got no idea about that.
And its USB Hardware ID isVID_0456 & PID_B630.
Few weeks ago, this board can't be identified, Becourse the BlackFin Chip was burning( it was too scalding).
I decided to replace a new Blackfin chip on this board and I never used Blackfin DSP before.
After replacing the chip, it can be identified and shows "SDP-B" not the "HADv6".
Retrieving data ...