AnsweredAssumed Answered

question on analog multiplexer/demultiplexer without using digital switching function

Question asked by pacirf on Mar 11, 2018

Dear Mento,

I am a beginner amateur about analog multiplexer

and will try to use for the application of analog multiplexer/demultiplexer without using digital switching function.

I am going to input 12 signals through 12 input pins at 800 MHz as central frequency

and make the 12 input signals entered through the above 12 [input] pins output through one single [output] pin.

The signals output through this one single [output] pin should include the above 12 input signals.

That is, I will not select one single signal between 12 input signals.

Therefore, I will not use digital switching function correspondent to selection of only one single signal.

Shortly, I need all of 12 signals through [output] pin.

Meanwhile, I need analog demultiplexer available for outputting above 12 signals through 12 [output] pins

since receiving above 12 signals through one single [input] pin.

In the case of analog multiplexer/demultiplexer, How much positive voltage must I supply to [Enable] pin ?

and what part or passive element must I connect to the pins of [S0], [S1], [S2] ?

Could you recommend some of the proper analog multiplexers/demultiplexers of ANALOG DEVICES

satisfying my application ?

And could you design the circuit / element / power supply etc, connection relation to each pin of

the analog multiplexer/demultiplexer you recommend, please ?

Thank you

With Best Regards,

Yoon

Outcomes