Hi ADI Team,
infra: - custom board with 8 rf slots.
1. I have a working xilinx yocto + 1rf card project modified to suit the custom board.
2. I plan to expand the hdlproject +Linux to rest 7 slots.
here is what i plan to do.
HDL/block design changes:-
1. in the existing design [which i took from fmcomms2] , i plan to add/replicate axi_ad9361, axi_ad9361_adc, axi_ad9361_dac and others for rest of 7 slots.
dts/linux kernel changes:-
2. each of the ip block is different address mapped and ofcourse string matched to compatible strings like [compatible = "adi,axi-dmac-1.00.a";,compatible = "adi,axi-ad9361-6.00.a",adi,axi-ad9361-dds-6.00.a].
questions on above
1. Do you have any example reference code for atleast 2/3/4 slots?
2. So the Linux DMA drivers are capable of handling multiple dac_dma adc_dma blocks?
3. And also ADI specific Linux drivers can handle multiple cf_ad9361_adc_core_0 and cf_ad9361_dac_core_0 string matched to compatible "adi,axi-ad9361-6.00.a" and "adi,axi-ad9361-dds-6.00.a"?
4. Do you forsee any clashes/restrictions in Linux or hdl project?