I Need ADXL345 & ADXL362 Fall Detector Sample Code to design my system ,Would you provide those .c & .h reference code to me? thanks
Thanks for your question. You may start with the ADXL345/ADXL362 driver code here
ADXL345 - No-OS Driver for Renesas Microcontroller Platforms [Analog Devices Wiki]
ADXL345 - No-OS Driver for Microchip Microcontroller Platforms [Analog Devices Wiki]
ADXL362 - No-OS Driver for Renesas Microcontroller Platforms [Analog Devices Wiki]
ADXL362 - No-OS Driver for Microchip Microcontroller Platforms [Analog Devices Wiki]
Plus here's the start-up routine for the free fall detection for the ADXL362,
1. Write 0x96 (150 codes) to Register 0x23: sets free fall threshold to 600 mg.
2. Write 0x03 to Register 0x25: sets free fall time to 30 ms.
3. Write 0x04 to Register 0x27: enables absolute inactivity detection.
4. Write 0x20 to Register 0x2A or Register 0x2B to map the inactivity interrupt to INT1 or INT2, respectively.
5. Write 0x83 to Register 0x2C: configures the accelerometer to ±8 g range, 100 Hz ODR (output data rate).
6. Write 0x02 to Register 0x2D to begin measurement.
Hope this helps.
Retrieving data ...