Dear ADI Support Team,
Few days ago we received an #EVAL-AD9789 with QAM generation on-board, for my customer #Telkom-Telmor in Poland.
Unfortunately, it does not work properly.
Attached please find two pictures, one with the board, second with configuration.
Here goes more details on the issue:
- photo of the generator board after connecting all the wires - as you can see, only the yellow LED D1 is lit, while the XD1 diode is off
- screenshot of the configuration panel of the application to operate the generator after all operations have been carried out in accordance with the "Quick Start Guide"
- no waveform and voltage on the XY1 quartz
- MCU (PIC) has 5V power on all pins
- on lines USB_D- and USB_D + there are no waveforms, no signal can be measured
- connecting the eval to the computer does not activate system drivers; it seems to us that the computer cannot see the board (in the application of the generator there is no information about the connected unit),
- blue fields in the configuration panel of the application, despite following the instructions, do not change the content after pressing the RUN button; it seems to us that there should be answers from the generator / board
I appreciate your prompt reply and support on that case!
Thanks & Regards,
Solution FAE at ARROW Poland