In AD9375 User Guide UG992, the API MYKONOS_restoreDpdModel(mykonosDevice_t *device, mykonosTxChannels_t txChannel, uint8_t *modelDataBuffer, uint32_t modelNumberBytes) requires modelNumberBytes to be 172 bytes per channel. But the API source code (Ver. 3566) downloaded from link below,
In Mykonos.c, it requires the modelNumberBytes to be 182 bytes per channel (See below).
Which one is correct?
* \brief This function will allow loading of the DPD model file.
* This function writes a copy of the user's DPD model to ARM memory and instructs the ARM to install that DPD model
* into hardware. Note that initializing the device will over write DPD model data. Note that the DPD model being
* restored must match the PA for which it is configured. Restoring a DPD model to a different PA than for which it
* is configured will not yield the desired performance. The user is responsible to insure the DPD model matches the
* PA configuration.
* \param device Structure pointer to the Mykonos data structure containing settings
* \param txChannel Desired transmit channel to which to write the DPD model file (Valid ENUM type mykonosTxChannels_t: TX1 or TX2 or TX1_TX2)
* \param modelDataBuffer Pointer to the user buffer containing the history/model data to be loaded to a txChannel
* Valid sizes: 182 bytes for a single model load to either TX1 or TX2.
* 364 bytes for a dual model load to both TX1_TX2, where the TX1 model data will occupy the first 182 bytes
* and TX2 model data will occupy the second 182 bytes.
* \param modelNumberBytes Total buffer size of the user history/model data buffer. Allowed sizes are 182 bytes for TX1 or TX2 and
* 364 bytes for TX1_TX2.
* \retval MYKONOS_ERR_OK Function completed successfully
* \retval MYKONOS_ERR_RESTDPDMOD_WRONGBUFFERSIZE User suppled modelNumberBytes size is incorrect. TX1 or TX2 = 182, TX1_TX2 = 364
* \retval MYKONOS_ERR_RESTDPDMOD_INVALID_TXCHANNEL User supplied txChannel does not match TX1 or TX2 or TX1_TX2
* \retval MYKONOS_ERR_RESTDPDMOD_ARMERRFLAG ARM returned error for Set ARM Command
mykonosErr_t MYKONOS_restoreDpdModel(mykonosDevice_t *device, mykonosTxChannels_t txChannel, uint8_t *modelDataBuffer, uint32_t modelNumberBytes)