AnsweredAssumed Answered

Audio Extender and Sharc 21469 EZ-KIT LITE : Using more than 4 input channels - block based processing

Question asked by jba on Nov 22, 2011
Latest reply on Nov 2, 2012 by pereira

Hi everyone,

I am actually trying to get more than one audio codec working on the audio extender board because I need to have more than 4 input channels. I know that there is an example that is using all the audio codecs at 192khz and it seems to run just fine but that example is processing the input sample based and I need a block based processing with a sample rate of 48khz.

I tried to extend the code of that 1 audio codec example that comes with visual dsp by going through the code that enables all the inputs but it does not seem to work. I think I am pretty close but I am probably missing something due to my lack of experience and knowledge regarding DSPs and this is really frustrating. I would be really really thankful if someone would be so kind and share his code with me because I am pretty sure someone else had the same requirement of using more than 1 audio codec with a block based processing. I also appreciate any other help or recommendations!! I attached the block based example including all my modifications if someone wants to see it. Thanks again in advance for any help!!!

Jan

Outcomes