I have a question about a Multirate project running on ADAU1452 (see attached part).
Looking on Compiler Output, I have :
Compile succeeded : 0 errors, 0 warnings
Fs=192kHz - 67% (1029 cycles)
Fs=96kHz - 15% (904 cycles)
Fs=12kHz - 2% (405 cycles)
The sum gives 67+15+2=84%.
However, I discovered by measurements that dsp seems overloaded (incorrect frequency response).
Performing several tests, I discovered that dsp becomes overloaded at around 78% (addition of each percentage).
But some project seems OK at 78% and other not.
So I would like to know if there is a precise way to know the maximul available ressources in a Multirate project.