1. how to measure a capacitance of a sensor using a ADuC350 eval board ?
2. how the code works for above measurement ?
ADuCM350 is not designed to measure capacitance alone.
I would follow the application note AN-1271 and assume Rs=0 and Rp=infinity.
I will correct my statement above, you can measure capacitance using ADuCM350 but you'll have to add a series resistor (ideally 1k, or equivalent to your RCAL value) to have a more accurate measurement.
thank you mark
1. I want to know how to connect sensor(i.e electrode) with the daughter board of the ADuCM350 uC
2. I want to measure the impedance and phase (i am using 4Wire measurement example from Analog devices)
3. does i need to chmage the code to measure the electrodes?
please help me with the above
i would apreacite if i can get some pictures of connection,i went through the ADucm350, but i couldnt unerstand.
and one more thing,i am connecting the electrodes with the daughter board and i am getting same values as without connecting the electodes.
Are you using the BIO3Z board? You can refer to this link for instructions: Bioimpedance Measurement Using ADuCM350
Retrieving data ...