Hello.

I'm using this code in order to initialize both ADC:

ADC1INIT();   // Setup ADC1
ADC0INIT();    // Setup ADC0   

being these functions:

void ADC1INIT(void)
{

AdcGo(pADI_ADC1,ADCMDE_ADCMD_IDLE);     // Place ADC1 in Idle mode
   AdcMski(pADI_ADC1,ADCMSKI_RDY,1);              // Enable ADC ready interrupt source      
   AdcFlt(pADI_ADC1,0,0,FLT_NORMAL|ADCFLT_NOTCH2|ADCFLT_SINC4EN); // ADC filter set formax update rate
   AdcRng(pADI_ADC1,ADCCON_ADCREF_AVDDREF,ADCMDE_PGA_G1,ADCCON_ADCCODE_UINT); // reference selected, Gain of 1, truncate negative results to 0  Signed integer output
   // Turn off input buffers to ADC and external reference  
   AdcBuf(pADI_ADC1,ADCCFG_EXTBUF_OFF,ADCCON_BUFBYPN|ADCCON_BUFBYPP|ADCCON_BUFPOWP|ADCCON_BUFPOWN);
     //AdcBuf(pADI_ADC1,ADCCFG_EXTBUF_VREFPN,ADC_BUF_ON);     //Buffered mode -> Less voltage range, same delay L-Z
   AdcPin(pADI_ADC1,ADCCON_ADCCN_AGND,ADCCON_ADCCP_AIN1); // Select AIN1 as postive input and AGND as negative input
   AdcGo(pADI_ADC1,ADCMDE_ADCMD_CONT);            // Start ADC1 for continuous conversions
   NVIC_EnableIRQ(ADC1_IRQn); //Enable ADC Interrupt sources

}
void ADC0INIT(void)
{

AdcGo(pADI_ADC0,ADCMDE_ADCMD_IDLE);     // Place ADC1 in Idle mode
   AdcMski(pADI_ADC0,ADCMSKI_RDY,1);              // Enable ADC ready interrupt source      
   AdcFlt(pADI_ADC0,0,0,FLT_NORMAL|ADCFLT_NOTCH2|ADCFLT_SINC4EN); // ADC filter set formax update rate
   AdcRng(pADI_ADC0,ADCCON_ADCREF_AVDDREF,ADCMDE_PGA_G1,ADCCON_ADCCODE_UINT); // reference selected, Gain of 1, truncate negative results to 0  Signed integer output
   // Turn off input buffers to ADC and external reference  
   AdcBuf(pADI_ADC0,ADCCFG_EXTBUF_OFF,ADCCON_BUFBYPN|ADCCON_BUFBYPP|ADCCON_BUFPOWP|ADCCON_BUFPOWN);
     //AdcBuf(pADI_ADC0,ADCCFG_EXTBUF_VREFPN,ADC_BUF_ON);     //Buffered mode -> Less voltage range, same delay L-Z
   AdcPin(pADI_ADC0,ADCCON_ADCCN_AGND,ADCCON_ADCCP_AIN1); // Select AIN1 as postive input and AGND as negative input
   AdcGo(pADI_ADC0,ADCMDE_ADCMD_CONT);            // Start ADC1 for continuous conversions
   NVIC_EnableIRQ(ADC0_IRQn); //Enable ADC Interrupt sources

}

I'm having problems with the initialization of both ADC. If I only initialize ADC1, everything in my system goes fine, but when activating ADC0 it stops working properly and the measures of ADC1 get corrupted.

I would also like the triggering of the ADC to be syncronous. Any idea? I've read something about setting ADCCFG.15=1 but that doesn't work in my code, how do I have to code it?

Thank you in advance, I really need this help.

Outcomes