AnsweredAssumed Answered

adalm pluto with raspberry pi

Question asked by julianms on Jan 8, 2018
Latest reply on Jan 9, 2018 by travisfcollins

Hello,

I just have a raspberry pi 2 with raspbian jessie and tried to install the packages needed to run gnuradio with adalm pluto on it. The steps I made was the described in GNU Radio [Analog Devices Wiki] and after be able to install libiio (installing flex and bison was needed) and libad9361 the gr-iio give me this errors runnning the make command:

[  2%] Building CXX object lib/CMakeFiles/gnuradio-iio.dir/iio_power_ff_impl.cc.o
/home/pi/pluto/gr-iio/lib/iio_power_ff_impl.cc: In member function ‘virtual int gr::iio::power_ff_impl::work(int, gr_vector_const_void_star&, gr_vector_void_star&)’:
/home/pi/pluto/gr-iio/lib/iio_power_ff_impl.cc:58:60: error: ‘volk_32f_x2_pow_32f’ was not declared in this scope
   volk_32f_x2_pow_32f(out, (float*)input_items[i], out, noi);
                                                            ^
lib/CMakeFiles/gnuradio-iio.dir/build.make:337: recipe for target 'lib/CMakeFiles/gnuradio-iio.dir/iio_power_ff_impl.cc.o' failed
make[2]: *** [lib/CMakeFiles/gnuradio-iio.dir/iio_power_ff_impl.cc.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:135: recipe for target 'lib/CMakeFiles/gnuradio-iio.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [lib/CMakeFiles/gnuradio-iio.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:127: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

looking for this error in analog forum I found this Pybomb Errors During gr-iio Install but not works for me or maybe Is not correct for the raspberry pi enviroment.

Any ideas?

thanks,

regards.

Outcomes