Can you share the presentation (slides or videos) of the demos for the CES 2018 shows?
I am especially interested in the speaker linearization demo that uses SSM3525. What is the wattage of SSM3525?
Thanks in advance!
Adding a reply to bring it on top of the pile in case people missed this during holiday season.
Any date on the release of SSM3525?
Very excited to learn more about the SSM3525.
I can now use it directly with the newer SigmaDSP processors as it eliminates the need for a DAC.
What I already like:
1. Lots of Power, yet no heat-sink needed. I'll be using it around 20Wrms.
2. Its mono. Helps modularity.
3. Uses small ferrite in the output filter . Recommended part included in UG
4. Few external parts.
I will wait for the samples to become available.
Its in ball grid package which makes it a pain but for initial trial, I am ready to go through it.
1. Eval board should have accommodated two power amps for stereo evaluation!
I have an early questions:
1. Is it possible to use the sensed output current to close the loop locally rather than looping it through the processor. I understand that the output power will not be proportional to the input signal but will be a function of the speaker impedance.
2. Will AD be releasing the part in an alternate package?
3. Will there be follow up parts with more power? 60/120W?
Thanks in advance!!
Retrieving data ...