AnsweredAssumed Answered

Amp selection to convert voltage

Question asked by HM@UCI on Dec 21, 2017
Latest reply on Dec 29, 2017 by Gauzz



I have an instrument which generates ± 1.6 V rectangular trigger signal at ~250 kHz.
This signal is fed to a frequency synthesizer which accepts VIL = -0.2 (min) - +0.4 (max) V
and VIH (min) = +0.8V.
I was looking for a way to convert, read some Q and A, and found that an op-amp can be used for my purpose.

However, I'm not familiar with electronics at all and could not understand completely well which amp should be used and whether any standard item is available or not.


I appreciate if someone could advise me.