I think that the min/max values not described by ADV7125 datasheet are not specified(assured).
Instead my customer wants to know how the following specifications (described only Typ. value on page 4 and 6) are specified.
- Input Capacitance, CIN
- Output Capacitance, COUT
- Output Impedance, ROUT
- DAC-to-DAC Matching
- Voltage Reference, VREF
- Analog Output Delay
- Analog Output Rise/Fall Time
For example, Fairchild FMS3818 specifies the specific values with test ranks as follows.
Test Rank Definitions
- P Production tested at 25°C.
- D Guaranteed by design over full temperature range.
- C Guaranteed by characterization and design over full temperature range.
- T Target specification, pending characterization.
Can I know similar test ranks about ADV7125 specifications?