Hi folks and analog devices employees,
I recently was recommended (See this topic) SigmaDSP processors ADAU145x and ADAU146x for an specific application which requires frequency domain analysis.
Now, I'm considering purchasing the EVAL-ADAU1466 Evaluation Kit, but first I do require further documentation about FFT and Analysis Window blocks to ascertain I will be able to develop my application.
1. As per this topic, maximum FFT size was 1024 on 2014. Has a larger FFT size (4096) been implemented?
2. Which kind of window is used on the Analysis Window? (i.e Blackman)
3. Is there a way of modifying the overlap? (i.e 25% instead of 50%)
4. How to interprete complex FFT Data? (i.e DC Frequency component, positive frequencies, negative frequencies)
5. Is data normalized? (i.e Normalization factor = 2*sum(window))
Application schematics example:
Thank you in advance,