I have a question about AD9361 LO calibration.Below is the environment what i used:
1. I reference AD9361 wiki to ported the driver to petalinux 2016.2 which use linux kernel 4.4.
2. The corresponding device tree is reference adi-fmcomms2.dtsi.
3. The device driver was probed succeeded，and i can see many files from sysfs.
4. The default ensm mode is FDD, i be aware of the TX and RX LO can't set to same frequency
(The default frequency about RX LO is 2.4GHz).
5. I set the frequency from the AD9361 digital interface is 1MHz.
It's look like very smoothly.
Then i want to output a frequency at 2.1GHz and 2.2GHz, i set the TX LO frequency:
echo 2101000000 > out_altvoltage1_TX_LO_frequency
"wait about 5 seconds"
echo 2301000000 > out_altvoltage1_TX_LO_frequency
unfortunately, many times it can't be calibrated stability. Just like this:
Did i doing something wrong?Thanks!