Hi I'm using the ADE9000 Calibration Tool but I stuck some input values of excel file.
There's Configuration Guide tab and it's like procedure to set right calibration.
I can't set, however, VLEVEL for fundamental reactive power. The default value is 0x117514, but when should I change this value here? I already read datasheet, but I'm not sure what the exact meaning of half of full scale is.
Configuration Guide question 2.
If integrator isn't used, DICOEFF should be 0?
Configuration Guide question 3.
If CF port isn't used, should I ignore the setting CFDEN, CFMODE, COMPMODE, xTHR?
There's Calibration Tool tab and I couldn't fill out some blank.
* I don't understand what the Meter Constant is. Is it useless for those who calibrate register values?
* What should I refer the value in the ADE90xx Evaluation Software program to put in Energy Accumulation Time?
* Can I write down PGA_IA, PGA_VA to Voltage PGA_GAIN, Current PGA_GAIN?
[Step3.1:RMS offset calibration]
* I don't know where the Offset Calibration Current/Voltage is derived.
[Step5.1:Power offset calibration]
* What should I refer the value in the ADE90xx Evaluation Software program to fill in Accumulation Time for Offset calibration blank?
What is "Low dynamic range"?
I'll look forward to replying from you.
Thank you for your help in advance.