I'm trying to install AD9958/AD9959 into my PC (Windows 7 enterprise 64bit) in order to control it via USB. I'm following all the instruction, but the EEPROM software doesn't detect my device although it's listed in the device manager list.
This is what I've done:
1. Powered up the device with 3.3V (0.1A) and 1.8V (0.01) at the appropriate power supply connections.
2. Jumpers: W0,1,2,3,9 on; W4,5,6 out; W7 set to PC
3. Before connecting the board to the computer, I have installed the software:
*AD9958/AD9959 Evaluation Software Installer, Rev 2.0.0
*AD9958/AD9959 AD9958/AD9959 Evaluation Board USB EEPROM ProgrammerSoftware Installer, Rev 2.0.0
4. Followed the instructions on "AD9958/AD9959 Evaluation Board Flash.txt" (http://www.analog.com/media/en/evaluation-boards-kits/evaluation-software/AD9958-AD9959-EVB-flash.txt).
5. At step 7, EEPROM didn't found the board, so I've followed the instructions on 7a: "DriverGuide.mht" at C:\Program Files (x86)\Analog Devices\USB Eval Board Programmer. Driver installed from "ADI_CYUSB_LRF_x64.inf.
6. Board appears in device manager list under: ADI development tools-> ADI development board.
Hardware ID: USB\VID_0456&PID_EE06&REV_001
As mentioned before, I've followed all the instructions, went over all posts regarding the subject (especially AD9958 evaluation board drivers ) wiht no success. Currently I'm very frustrated because I don't know what to do next... does anyone have an idea what to do? I will really appreciate your help!