I am looking for the best way to do software based ADC/DAC signalling at RF. My requirements are like so :
* Software specified DAC waveform
* Software based ADC sampling
* Sample rates of around 200 MHz
* Linux operation, e.g. IIO
* Prefer not to use an FPGA but can do so if necessary.
I would prefer to be able to continuously apply full duplex, however can burst if that isn't possible.
I notice for example that there are various drivers in the IIO Linux tree :
Can anyone give advice on this matter ?