AnsweredAssumed Answered

Searching for a proper differential amplifier!

Question asked by Liusensen on Nov 3, 2017
Latest reply on Nov 10, 2017 by Emman.A

Hi, I want to use a differential amplifier which can achieve function like this:


now,I'll close K_1,and I want to get the voltage of R3, PE has no connection with AGND in the circuit which means the input of the differential amplifier is floating with respect to ground, and I can't connect PE to AGND,I've tried AD8479,but it doesn't work,is there any products that can achieve such function?