Hi, I'm the user of ADE9000 evaluation board.
I'm stuck how to get real physical value with xRMS value.
For your information, I connected 2 line- live and neutral line to VAP and VAN respectively to test single phase output, 220V. And I also connected IAP and IAN to each line of CT sensor(1000:1) respectively.
A hole of CT sensor is linked to the neutral line of 220V.
And I got the RMS value at the RMS window of ADE90xx evaluation software.
Here's the value.
- AIRMS : 224,817 decimal (PGA_IA : x1 / ADC_REDIRET_IA : 7 / AIGAIN : 0 / AIRMSOS : 0)
- AVRMS : 33,908,007 decimal (PGA_VA : x1 / ADC_RED_VA : 7 / AVGAIN : 0 / AVRMSOS : 0)
- Full-scale ADE code of xRMS : 52,702,092
I think it's right way to calculate with CONVERSION CONSTATNS but i don't know how to calculate IFSP and VFSP.
Referring to the SYSTEM PARAMETERS, the IFSP value needs burden resistor value, voltage divide resistor value, V nominal, I nominal, CT ratio etc. However I have no idea how to calculate with is value especially current transfer function and voltage transfer function(Vrms/Arms).
- V nominal = 220Vrms
- I nominal = 0.27Arms
- Frequency = 60 Hz
- CT ratio = 1000:1
- Burden resistor = 10Ω * 2 (20Ω)
- Voltage Divider = ?? (I didn't customize ADE9000 eval board, so the R7A, R8A, R9A value would be 330kΩ, but it dropped 220kΩ when I connect VAP and VAN pin to live and neutral line. It's so weird. Did i connect wrong?)
Please let me know how to solve this problem.
Thank you in advance.