The LTC2984 is powered on and heats up, causing the circuit board to not work properly.My circuit diagram is as follows.
After testing, I found that the IC's charge pump pin Q3 is shorted to ground, and its resistance is only 12Ω. At the same time, in order to verify whether the bypass circuit is faulty, I removed the capacitor C5 and found that C5 was normal. I also tested the Q3 pin on the board and also short-circuited to the ground. I would like to ask if the IC has been burned out in this case?