1.According to ADATE209 datasheet Figure 13 CLC Disable and Enable, Showed CLC Enabled sign-wave amplitude small than Disabled, which result different than others.Is that correctly?
2. I can’t understand the Figure 14 chart, Are DROUT1 and DROUT2 differential output waveform?
3. Since I still not clear VH/VL/VT performance, I would like to simulate ADATE209’s conduct before evaluate the demo board.
Could you help me to check the result as blow chart?
Condition: VH1=VH2=3V, VL1=VL2=2V, VT1=VT2=1V, TERM1=2V, DROUT will be amplitude VH – VL =1V. Vcom will equal to VT=1V.
Apologies for the very late response. Yes, your expected result is correct as long as your load is 50ohms.
1. Thanks for pointing this one out. I think the line texture was mistakenly reversed. With CLC enabled, the output should have a larger swing since it is compensating for losses.
2. DROUTx outputs are not differential. The figure is only showing the superimposed waveforms for transitions between VHx to VTx and between VLx to VTx.
3. With regards to ADATE209 functionality, refer to the Logic Truth Table (Table 6 on page 15 of the datasheet). I'm pasting a snapshot below
Thanks for your reply, just double confirm the Q3, if VH=3V,VL=2V,VT=1V, VTERM=2V, and digital signal input as logic truth table, Drout will transitions between 1.5V to 1V and referenced 0.5V termination?
I'm not sure I'm getting the question. Can you illustrate your point?
Since to my testing condition is different as datasheet, if you could check my expected result it workable that will be very helpful. thanks.