I'm looking analog ac switch that controled only w 3Vdc signal
- the ac switch can pass (the control signal is around 500mVdc) around 5W power (20Vac pp) w minimal Rdson (up to 200mOhm)@ 500KHz
- the ac switch can block (using the 3Vdc control signal) 25Vac pp (50mA) @ around 10MHz (as if it was 10Kohm resistor)
Does such element or configurtation exsits and if not what can i do?
I though about:
- antiseriel Fets but i'm not sure the cap @ 10Mhz won't short the Fet and not do the blocking
- relay i'm not sure its not expansive and if it is possible to find some low profile relay
- Opto Mos , i'm not sure it can pass power
- maybe some linear element that i could have samples for my project & test it
- trieac i'm same as relay
attached conceptual circuit the 50Ohm has no meaning just the switch concept
Pls i would be glad if someone could advice me
Unfortunately the only analog switches we have that are characterised at +/-20V are the ADG5412/13 and ADG5212/13.
There is no issue controling a +/-20V signals with 3v dc control. There is an issue with the current through the switches and the Ron preformance you require.
The ADG5412 is optomized for Ron perfromance. At +/-20V operation the max Ron at 25C is 10ohms.The second issue is with the continuous current. The max continuous current per channel at 25C is 170mA in the LFCSP package.
It is possible to parallel switches together to reduce the Ron and increase the current carrying capability of the switch.
What is the application? Where do these requirements come from?