I am using ADG5404F as Multiplexer, but encounters several questions.
1) In my application, 100~200mA continuous current is needed, is ADG5404F ok?
2) I check the datasheet, it mentions continuous current up to 280mA(Table 5), but in ABSOLUTE…
ive some problem with my designed multiplexer card, i attach the schematic, see adg5404.jpg.
the address is set to 0:
if i switch +24V on out_1 and measure the results on out_mplex_1 and out_mplex_2,
now i get some heavy spark on the out_mplex_2…
I have 2 questions regarding pins EN, S1-S4
1. If EN pin is not used can it be tied to Vdd - Vdd is 32V
2. How I understood S1-S4 somehow related to Vdd, but how I did not find out from datasheet. Is it possible to have Vdd at 5V and S1 32V or…
i ve some questions about the ADG5404.
we want to use the ic with single supply +24V and GND
1) Vss should connected to gnd right?
2) Is +24V at the A0, A1 and enable pins allowed?
3) the internal clamp diodes although on the pins a0,a1 and…
It is a question about ADG5404.The data sheet is labeled "± 9 V to ± 22 V dual - supply operation". For example, when VDD = + 28V, VSS = -12V, will it operate correctly?Is it OK if VDD to VSS is within 44V?Best regards
Q1. Can you explain the Fault detection function to me and how it may offer benefits to my system?A1. The voltages on the source inputs of the ADG5412F are continuously monitored and the state of the switch is indicated by an active low digital output…