I am using ADG5404F as Multiplexer, but encounters several questions.
1) In my application, 100~200mA continuous current is needed, is ADG5404F ok?
2) I check the datasheet, it mentions continuous current up to 280mA(Table 5), but in ABSOLUTE…
The ADG5404 will operate fine with + 28V and -12V supply. As you said, it is okay as long as the VDD and VSS difference is within 44V.
ive some problem with my designed multiplexer card, i attach the schematic, see adg5404.jpg.
the address is set to 0:
if i switch +24V on out_1 and measure the results on out_mplex_1 and out_mplex_2,
now i get some heavy spark on the out_mplex_2…
i ve some questions about the ADG5404.
we want to use the ic with single supply +24V and GND
1) Vss should connected to gnd right?
2) Is +24V at the A0, A1 and enable pins allowed?
3) the internal clamp diodes although on the pins a0,a1 and…