I have some general questions regarding ADAR100 EVALZ:
1. There is a J1 and J2 connector on the board. But there is no description about this connection in the data sheet...
In the data sheet there is only J5 described....and this line is not on the board..
2. Is the Technology of ADAR a CW or pulsed signal?
3. Is it possible to use TX/RX at the same time? Or do you have to use only TX for example and terminate the RX channels? In this case I can use a horn antenna for a RX...
I would be very glad, if you can answer these questions.
Thanks in Advance...
did I understand it right?.....there are two possibilities to set the phase or gain.
1. I am using the GUI and follow the steps up on page 8
2. If I want to save some time, I can use the manual register and upload the txt files for gain settings
maybe you can tell me the values for I and Q for aiming a phase of 60,90,180 degrees....because it didn´t work with my values
sorry, that I am spaming you...I followed all the steps in the datasheet and connecter the Networkanalyzer to the RF IO and TX1... there is only a noise seeable....no signal of the phase with 45 degrees....Can you help me?
thank you very much....actually I have a power supply with +3.3V and -5V... you can have a look at the
picture. I also have uploaded the file for manual register write....but there is always just noise seeable. Of course I have referred to the sections you have mentioned...