Post Go back to editing

My ADC only requires a single-ended input, but the ADA4255 has differential outputs. Can I just take one output of the ADA4255 and provide it to the ADC?

I am using ADA4255 as a current sensing amplifier since it can measure small differential signals over a very wide common-mode input range.

Top Replies

  • The ADA4255 can be used in this manner, but you will now be impacted more by the common-mode noise and offsets of the amplifier.  This is generally true for fully differential amplifiers such as LTC6363 an…