I'm currently working on the project that LTM4678 will be used for buck conversion from 12V to 0.95V and 1.8V.
Here is the design scenario that I'm planning.
- LTM4678 12Vin >>> 1.8Vout 100A. The Vout0 and Vout1 are tied together.
- Rout0/1_cfg = 3.17kohms. (6.34k/2) >>> 1.9V
- Rtrim0/1 = 0 ohms. >>> -0.099V
- So, Vout should be 1.9V-0.099V = 1.8010V
- LTM4678 12Vin >>> 0.95Vout 100A The Vout0 and Vout1 are tied together.
- Rout0/1_cfg = 825ohms. (1.65k/2) >>> 0.9V
- Rtrim0/1 = 12.7kohms. (at each pin) >>> 0.0495V
- So, Vout should be 0.9V+0.0495V = 0.9495V
- Could you please advise if the configuration is ok?
- In case of Rtrim of VOUt 0.95V , Can I tie Vtrim0 and Vtrim1 together and connect with a 6.35kohm (12.7k/2) instead?