I am using the LT8390EFE#PBF in a Lithium Ion battery charger design and was wondering if an application engineer would be willing to review the schematic.
I used LTpowerCAD to create the design and then used LTSpice to simulate. The results looked reasonable but I would like one last critique before I pull the trigger on prototypes.
Please let me know how you would like me to provide the design files for review.
- Vin bound between 34.1V and 9.84V by input protection circuitry
- Vin operating range 10V to 32V
- Dual channel DAC for manipulating current limit and Vout setpoint
- 6s Lithium Ion battery either 4.2V or 4.45V chemistries
- 6.8A maximum charging current
- Intend on using spread spectrum operation to lower emissions
- Stable operation across Vin operating ranges (9.84V to 34.1V) as well as Vout operating ranges (18V to 26.7V) and current output ranges (50mA to 6.8A)