I have questions about LTC1760 Wake Up Function.
1. If the wake up path from Vcc thru dual diode to BAT1/2?
2. If it is right, the wake up voltage is 5.2V?
3. if the battery SMbus is not working with LTC1760, will the wake up function exist?
4. What is the wake up charge waveform? continuous or a pulse?
5. If it is a pulse, what's the period and duty?
6. If it is continuous, exist how long? Is it 175 second like spec mentioned?
7. How to define timeout? What is the limit?
Thanks a lot.
Please kindly help with it.
1. That is an alternative wake up path in case the normal wake-up charging times out before the battery is sufficiently charged.
2. VCC is 5.2V typical but there is also a diode drop to the battery…
2. VCC is 5.2V typical but there is also a diode drop to the battery.
3. Yes, the wake up function is only dependent on the thermistor presence. SMBus is not necessary.
4. It is a continuous current source.
6. Yes, the spec is correct.
7. The timeout is 175sec.