About LTC4370,I have some questions that I cann't find the awnsers from datasheet,please give me a help,thanks a lot.
1、What's the diode-OR mean?
2、What's the function about CPO1 and CPO2 of LTC4370?
3、What's case that I can use EN1 and EN2 to control the MOSFETS?
4、What's the relationship about the adjustable voltage and the resistance which connected to RANGE?How to calculate the resistance?
5、What‘s the function about VCC? Why is the chip still work normaly when the VCC connected to GND by a capacitance in the example of LTspice ?
6、Why must the power supplys have current limiting capability when using LTC4370?
1. Diode-OR is the term / name for connecting multiple power supplies to a common load with a diode in series with each supply.
2. CPO capacitors provide the 1.4A of gate pull-up current required during a fast turn-on.
3. EN# can be used to force the MOSFET channel off. Current can still flow through the MOSFET body diode. Turning off MOSFET channel may stop current from that channel if the voltage on the other supply is close enough, i.e., EN# can be used to disable load sharing. Taking both EN# high lowers LTC4370 current consumption.
4. Please refer RANGE Pin Configuration section on page 10 of datasheet.
5. Please refer these sections in datasheet: Pin Functions on page 6 and Operation on page 8.
6. There is no such requirement.