I'm going to design a BMS for 12s25p LIFEPO cells (in this case in particularly, the configuration is 12s1p and NMC chemistry) and I bought a DC2100B-C in order to test it.
This is the behaviour of my board:
- As soon as it is connected to the PC, there is an OV in cell 6 and it will automatically transfer energy to cell 7 (without doing any action). That voltage measured is not correct, I measured that voltage with the multimeter and these cells are at 4.08V
- If the board keeps plugged to the PC, the voltage in cell 7 will rise meanwhile voltage in cell 6 will drop (please see following image). But actually, if I measure that voltage, in the multimeter will appear 4.08V as the remaining cells (it is the same for cell 6).
- When I try to balance the cells, and if voltages are OK, it suddenly stops because of an OV. This OV is not true because if voltage in cells 6 and 7 are read, they are at 4.08V.
Here you can find the characteristics of my board:
- The firmware in the DC2100B is 1.2.0.
- BOT6_TS is connected to TOP6_TS and these two are connected to C12
- I have placed R23 as a jumper (0Ω 1%) (as it is said in page 23 in DEMO MANUAL). I also tried without this resistor and problems are the same
Thank you in advance!!