I am trying to do a simulation in ADIsimPE with ADA4350 and am having some problems.
What I have done:
1. Download ADA4350.cir
2. Drag it into the ADIsimPE welcome window to open "install or edit model" and select install. It
shows up as 3 parts Main, TIA, Trigger. ?(do I need to do anything with the TIA, Trigger)?
3. Main looks like the part I want so I generated a symbol for it and save it.
4. Put it in a schematic and hook it up like the datasheet page 31.
5. Set up a current source, Transient analysis, and a voltage probe on the output.
6. Run SIM.
7. Get no errors and status Complete but no results either.
If I right click on the symbol and select edit model it has the model there.
Any idea what I am missing? What info can I send to be more helpful?