SED Solutions for Remote PHY and Distributed Access Architecture Solutions
SED Systems provides solutions for Remote PHY, Distributed Access Architectures (DAA), and DOCSIS embedded solutions. Leveraging a mature IP portfolio of DOCSIS technologies and advanced signal processing algorithms, SED can provide powerful and flexible Remote PHY solutions for our customers.
By combining SED’s signal processing with its embedded hardware designs that implement state of the art silicon, it enables Remote PHY and other distributed cable access technologies.
in-development of fiber node products.
SED's Remote PHY solutions include:
- R-DEPI and R-UEPI packet processing interfaces
- DOCSIS 3.0/3.1 downstream encoding and modulation
- DOCSIS 3.0/3.1 A-TDMA and OFDMA upstream burst receivers
- R-OOB SCTE-55-1/2, Pilot Tone Generation, and NDF/NDR functionality
- Embedded Remote PHY module power supply design, signal processing engines, and RF chain designs.
Contact SED and our team of experts to learn how we can enable you and your products with advanced technologies for HFC Cable Access.