I'm currently working on a project using ADXL343 in a TI-RTOS microcontroller .
There is a few problems occurred which I would like an explanation :
I'm planning to let the MCU to read accelerometer when Data Ready interrupt trigger but the problem is after configuring to start measurement the data ready interrupt won't trigger unless SPI command to read X,Y,Z data is sent . I check the signal from INT1 pin using oscilloscope when there is no trigger, the signal does not come out even though the measurement already started . Do data ready interrupt need to be polled since I expect the interrupt will generate after start measurement without SPI command ? Is there anything lacking in my configuration or the method used is incorrect ?
The project also consists of multiple different sensors.
MCU SPI setting is as below:
- SPI master mode
- SPI bit rate 2MHZ
- SPI polarity 1 , phase 1
ADXL343 configuration is as below:
- ACC_REG_00_DEVID, READ // read device id data
- ACC_REG_49_DATA_FORMAT, ACC_CONF_SPI4_FULLRES_16G, WRITE // data format SPI 4 wire mode16G 13bit mode , data ready is active high
- ACC_REG_44_BW_RATE, ACC_RATE_SETTING, WRITE // ODR 3200Hz
- ACC_REG_46_INT_ENABLE, ACC_INT_DISABLE, WRITE // disable interrupt for interrupt configuration
- ACC_REG_48_INT_SOURCE, READ // read interrupt source
- ACC_REG_47_INT_MAP, ACC_INT0_MAP_DATAREADY, WRITE // map data ready interrupt to int1 pin
ACC_REG_56_FIFO_CTL, 0, WRITE //FIFO bypass mode
- ACC_REG_46_INT_ENABLE, ACC_INT_ENABLE_DATAREADY, WRITE //enable interrupt
- ACC_REG_45_PWR_CTL, ACC_START_MEASUREMENT, WRITE // start measurement
Any response and help will be appreciated .
deleted unnecessary question
[edited by: dillzzz at 9:27 AM (GMT -4) on 9 Aug 2022]