MeasureWare Lab Quick Start Guide
The following is a quick-start guide to get up and running with MeasureWare Lab. It is recommended that you have ordered hardware and created a Design file through the MeasureWare Designer tool before using MeasureWare Lab.
1. Click the following URL to download the latest MeasureWare Lab Installer.
2. Once MeasureWare Lab has been installed, open the application using the Desktop icon.
3. MeasureWare Lab will prompt you to Connect the MeasureWare Kit to your PC. Plug the Pro board into the NUCLEO_F411 development kit using the Arduino Header and connect this kit to your PC using a mini USB cable.
4. Once the Pro kit has been detected the connection status indicator should change to Green.
5. If your Pro Kit requires a firmware update MeasureWare Lab will prompt you to update your kit to latest version of firmware. This may take up to 2 minutes to complete.
6. Once the firmware update is complete click “Next” to select a MeasureWare Design. You may be prompted at this point to Sign in using your MyAnalog account. MeasureWare Lab will retrieve your designs from MeasureWare Designer and display them on screen.
Select a design that you have previously created on MeasureWare Designer.
7. Follow the on-screen instruction to connect your sensors to the correct connectors on the “Pro Development Kit”. The connection diagram on screen should update as each of the sensors are detected.
8. Click “Proceed” once all sensors have been detected.
Live Data should will be plotted on the screen as shown below.