MeasureWare Designer QuickStart
The following is a quick-start guide to get up and running with the MeasureWare Designer www.analog.com/measureware/software-studio/measureware-designer.html
1. Open Up MeasureWare Designer. Select “Create Design” option.
2. Enter Measurement Design name and add a description if desired.
3.Click the “Create” button to start the Measurement Design selection process.
4. For this example, we will do a simple temperature measurement. Please note more sensor measurements will become available over time.
5. In the left-hand pane select the “Temperature” option to add a temperature measurement to your design.
6.In the Temperature options window specify any requirements you may have for the temperature measurement (e.g. target accuracy or temperature range).
7. Click “Validate Measurements”. MeasureWare Designer will recommend the most suitable sensor from the library of supported sensors in its portfolio.
8. For more information on the selected sensor click the information symbol located adjacent to the sensor image.
9. Alternative sensor options can be viewed by clicking the “Change Sensor” icon..
10. Once a sensor has been selected click “Next” in the wizard to select a hardware solution:
11. Click “Next” to complete your design and review a summary of selected sensors and hardware solution. Suggested hardware accessories are also listed. In the example below a “Universal Breakout Board” was selected to analyse some custom sensors.
N.B An embedded development board (sold separately) is required to use the Pro Development Kit.
12. Finally, click “Go to Cart” to review your order.
Selecting the “Purchase on Digi-Key” option on this page will take you to a Digi-key webpage where you can fulfil the order.