Please help with these questions.
1. Why EV-ADF70301-915AZ has PA1 and PA2 installed? Can they work at the same time?
2. Can EV-ADF70301-915AZ operate PA1/PA2, and LNAIN1/LANIN2 at the same time?
3. Do I need to design 2 sets of ADF7030-1, one for Rx only and one for TX only, if I need a full duplex RF transfers?
To answer your questions,
1. PA1 and PA2 are designed for optimum power consumption performance at 13 dBm and 17 dBm, respectively. No, the PA1 and PA2 cannot work at the same time.
2. No, the ADF7030-1 cannot operate in Tx and Rx simultaneosly
3. Yes, you would have to use 2 ADF7030-1 transceivers if you need a full duplex system.
Thanks for your supports.