I am trying to organize all the driver code for the ADRV9009-ZU11EG SOM to study and eventually modify for my application. When I was going through the User Guide, specifically the Linux Drivers section, I clicked on the AXI JESD204B GT HDL Linux Driver link and was brought to a page that says "NOTE: This driver is RETIRED, DEPRECATED and not used anymore in any of the recent projects! Please see here instead: Linux". On the Linux link, there is no reference to a transceiver driver. On the ADRV9009 Driver page, I was able to find this driver for an AXI JESD204B GT driver.
My questions are:
1) Is the axi_adxcvr.c the transceiver driver that is used in the SOM device tree?
2) If the answer to the above question is yes, is there a similar Wiki page to the AXI JESD204B GT HDL Linux Driver page for it?
Thank you in advance,
1) Yes, the driver is used in the device tree. All initialization is done through it.
2) Unfortunately, I don't think there is still a similar page dedicated to the transceiver. This page might…
2) Unfortunately, I don't think there is still a similar page dedicated to the transceiver. This page might be useful in your search.
Thanks for the clarification Andrei!