Transmit side (adf7242 Eval board + microZed board)
Receive side (adf7242 Eval board + microZed board)
Test applications on Transmit and Receive side:
- Modified test3.c on receive side to be in receive mode
- Modified test3.c on transmit side to transmit one thousand packets when executed
(test3.c is here.)
- Receiver side application stops receiving packets once transmission starts
- Interrupt line on receive side ADF7242 eval board does not generate any interrupt once this state is reached (checked on oscilloscope)
- Transmission side does not have this issue
- If the receiver side temporarily switches direction and transmits one/more packet, then receiving of packets continues (till it hangs next time)
- Reload adf7242 driver on receiver side
I am designing my reception app to always be in receive mode. Without using the temporary transmission fix (which is temporary for now), what may be causing receive side to hang and how do I fix this issue?
This is what I get:
IRQ1 = 0: STATUS = A4: RC_READY RC_STATUS_RX RSSI = -106
Once you stop receiving can you read the debugfs status attribute?
root@linaro-ubuntu-desktop:/sys/bus/spi/devices/spi32764.0# cat status
What do you get?
Ok - Thanks.
Someone is investigating this. It may take some time.
Interested in knowing the resolution to this.
I was told that it may take some time until the resource is available for further investigation.