I am using the IIOScope to receive some signals to characterize the channels and perform some post-processing of the Rx channels.. In IIOScope under the Capture window, I have the option to save the data in .CSV or .MAT format. When I do so, however, the saved data file fails to populate with samples.
How do I save the data from IIOScope? I can see it in the Capture window...
I am on Windows 10 connected via Ethernet to the SOM, if that makes a difference.
Are you using the latest version of IIO GUI? If yes, can you reinstall and check.
Download the latest IIO v0.10 from the below link:
Yes, I am using the most up-to-date version of IIOScope. Just in case, I did reinstall, but I run into the same problem trying to save data samples from the GUI to a .CSV or .MAT file (both are empty).
Moving to Linux support space.
To add more info: I am using (and have only used) the latest release from here. I have uninstalled/reinstalled without resolving my issue.
The following are my steps:
1) Connect via Ethernet to the SOM.
2) Setup my profile (BW, LO, etc.)
3) In capture window, select voltage0_i and voltage0_q (Rx channel 1). I can see the received data on the plot.
4) Go to File->Save As
5) Name the file for the data to be saved to.
6) Select the folder to put the file
7) Select the voltage0_i and voltage0_q boxes under "Select the channels you want to save to file".
6) Hit the save button.
Neither .CSV or .mat formatting populates with any data.
When you save the file are you using the correct IIO device? Selection of the device happens in the Save As window.