Asking a Question
If you have a question, follow these steps to ask your question.
1) On the EngineerZone home page, you can find Groups by hovering over "Support" or by searching through the "Support Forums" collapsible menu.
2) When in the correct group choose the "Ask a Question" button and ask your question.
3) Before Posting your question be sure to tag your question. Tag any part numbers, keywords, or phrases to help get a faster response.
Marking Answers as Verified Answers:
When it comes to verifying answers you have to consider the following. Whoever asks the question can verify any answer in the thread. Besides that you can only mark your answer as a verified answer. Only verify your answer when the problem is resolved.
1) Submit your reply like you normally would and wait for a response from the person who asked the question. If there are no more questions you can verify the answer.
2) Once your problem is resolved and there are no more issues, choose the "more" option and choose "Verify Answer."
Replying to a Question
When responding to a question in the community be sure to be thorough in your response. There are two ways to reply you can either reply to a post:
The other option would be to reply to a response:
Ratings help indicate which content is considered the best, or has the most Content Quality, as decided by the community. When ratings are received, they are factored into the Content Quality and Author Quality scores - building the content's credibility and an author's reputation.
1) To Rate a blog choose the particular blog and use the Star rating system on the right hand side.
Give the blog a rating on a 1-5 Star scale and show the author your thoughts on their writing piece.