This document will help you figure out how to earn the badges being awarded in the "Springtime Warrior" Series.
Changing your avatar to an image from our Library or an uploaded photo will set you apart from the average user and will make users feel more trustworthy with a custom image rather than the generic EngineerZone avatar.
2) You will now see that where your current avatar is, a stripe comes across with the word "Change". Click on Change.
3) Choose a photo from our Avatar Library by choosing "Select" or Upload a picture of your choosing by Clicking "Upload". Be sure to save.
When it comes to verifying answers, you have to considering the following. Whoever asks the question can verify any answer in the thread. Besides that you can only mark your answer as a verified answer. Only verify your answer when the problem is resolved.
1) Submit your reply like you normally would and wait for a response from the person who asked the question. If there are no more questions you can verify the answer.
2) Once your problem is resolved and there is no more issues, choose the "More" option and choose "Verify Answer".
There are two ways to go about sending friend requests to members in the community.
1) You can hover over a users name and this drop down menu will appear. Once the drop down menu appears choose Request Friendship.
2) When you click on the request, you will be brought to the "Requests to Review" page. Click on Accept/Reject to confirm the friendship.