You can create documents in EngineerZone or upload documents from outside of EngineerZone, such as Microsoft Office documents or Adobe PDFs. **Please note if you are seeking product support, creating a Question is the preferred approach. See How to Ask a Question Only ADI employees may create documents.
- To Create a Document in EngineerZone, navigate to the community you wish to post in, click then Add a Page to Documents
- The Document form will open up
- You will need to choose a Parent document for your new content to reside under. If you are not using a table of contents please choose the Parent page Documents.
- Enter a title for your document
- Create the body of your document (You may use the rich text editor to bold, underline or change font styles, insert images or tables)
- Type in Tags (these are keywords that will broaden the search of your document) To enter a tag simply type the word in the Tag field and hit enter
- Click Publish