The EngineerZone Super User Program elevates and promotes our top community contributors. EZ Super Users not only model positive online behavior, but they also foster connections and generously share their knowledge in the support forums. Look out for new program enhancements starting this year (2022!)
Attributes that are taken into account when selecting new Super Users:
- Must follow all community guidelines and adhere to the Analog Devices EngineerZone Code of Conduct
- Frequently replies to other member's questions
- Helps solve member issues by providing quality answers
- Shares technical information that helps others
- Consistently marks replies as "Suggested Answer" or "Verified Answer"
Know of someone that you would like to nominate? Keep reading!
We'd like to recognize, reward, and elevate our top members by doing the following:
- Build credibility in the community
- Earn 250 points and a Super User badge
- Surprise super users with fun EngineerZone branded merch!
- Spotlight super users on EZ and ADI social media channels
- Help shape ADI technology by joining a review board before design tools are launched
- And more to come!
We’ll provide opportunities for you to build your reputation in the industry and accelerate your career, including:
- Get featured on the EngineerZone Spotlight blog and social channels
- Be the first to know about guest blogging and other opportunities
- And more! We're aiming to add even more benefits and opportunities for being a Super User, so continue to check the Rewards & Recognition category
If there are other opportunities that you would like to engage in, please let us know! Feel free to ask a question about the program or send someone on the Community Team a direct message. Thanks for your interest!