Is there a pre-built bitstream available for the FMCDAQ2.KCU105 FPGA combo having a functional Ethernet port?
I had hoped to be able to use the IIO interface to collect some test data with the FMCDAQ2 using the off-the-shelf bitstream for this board combo, but that requires a functional network connection.
There is apparently a known problem with the KCU105 board when using bitstreams created with pre-7.0 versions of the Xilinx Ethernet core.
I have tried the available FPGA builds with no success.
- I do not yet have the IP licenses (Ethernet, JESD204B) required to rebuild the FPGA bitstream myself
- My KCU105 board has network connectivity when using the Xilinx KCU105 selftest bitstream, so the hardware seems OK
 FMCDAQ2+KCU105 DHCP issues
 pre-built FPGA images
- 2014_R2 bitstream is for an -ES1 part, which is incompatible with production KCU040 devices
- 2015_R1_PRE doesn't boot on my KCU105 1.1 board (no activity seen on console UART)
- 2015_R2_PRE boots to login prompt, but with no network connectivity