Try to use the scripts in no-OS/ad9361 at master · analogdevicesinc/no-OS · GitHub. Makefile for Linux or create_xilinx_sdk_project.bat if you have a Windows OS.
Before calling the scripts uncomment no-OS/config.h at master · analogdevicesinc/no-OS · GitHub;
copy your system_top.hdf file in the folder I posted a link to above(the folder where the scripts are located);
1, Some path is wrong or you don't have permission. Open a command prompt interface and got trough it to the script location and call them from there, this will keep the cmd open after the script fails and you will be able to read the messages on the cmd window.
NOTE: you must build the hdl before building the software (resulting system_top.hdf).
2, There are many links on ADI sites for hdl_2016_r2. The documentation might contain mistakes, but most probably the translator you are using is adding mistakes . Please post a link for what you call "the official website hdl-hdl2016r2 project file", to avoid any miss understandings.
Can you reformulate point 3? I don't understand what are you trying to say.
4. That documentation is all there is, It is presumed that users are familiar with their operating system. That documentation is much easier to use by Linux users.
For windows users we encourage individuals that want to use make to use it within Cygwin.
There you can set your environment by doing a "source (install dir)/Xilinx/Vivado/2016.2/settings64.sh"
As you found you can build the project manually without make, but this will take some time, if you build it manually once, no problem but repeated build there is a lot of lost time in the development process, Because you have to built every changed library.
1. I use create_xilinx_sdk_project.bat create project , but in the second steps, when I input the path of workspace ,the cmd interface disappear ,like fig1 ,the project cannot created , why ?
2. I want to make sure, the official website hdl-hdl2016r2 is a good project file? In my translation of the source document there are many mistakes？
3. In the HDL2014R2 version ,it can appear in the command interface of the picture fig1 ,but it can not enter in the HDL2016R2, in my hdl2016r2 projects there is a time constraint warning ,impl red exclamation point ,when i export hdf files have it an impact ?
4. there is no HDL to establish a detailed document, including the setting of the computer environment parameters, hdl project file establishment, the official website of two HDL project methods are not detailed enough（Building HDL [Analog Devices Wiki] ）,could you send some detailed document to my emil email@example.com ,thankyou!
When I use the first method to generate HDL project encountered which make, and no make...... appeared , how do I change the PYTH path in the environment variable,and where MAKE tool path ?thankyou!
If you use cygwin, you don't have to export PATHs in Windows environment just cygwin.
In cygwin do a source cygdrive/d/xilinx/Vivado/2016.2/setting64.sh that is all.
When you install cygwin you have to select packages for make. c++ - Where do I get make for cygwin? - Super User
After you are able to use make you don't have to source the system_project.tcl, just open the project.
Lets' have make working for know.
What project are you using? (I will give you as example an fmcomms2)
After that you go in cygwin to wherever you cloned the github hdl repository: ...hdl/projects/fmcomms2/kc705
and do a make all
Every IP there has a purpose whiteout them you can't bring up the system (reference design).
If something fails please attache log files is much easier to debug then print screens , in some cases.
I showed you an example... It is obvious that with that command you are pointing to is a real file, located where you installed your Vivado, search for it and get it's correct path when sourcing.
In cygwin you can go to where you installed the Vivado and do a source from there, or to a "pwd" to see the absolute path in cygwin.
If you want more info about cygwin paths Chapter 3. Using Cygwin .