As mentioned in EZ 2021: Reflections on a Great Year, our new Inside EZ blogs will share a wide range of content, updates, and community improvements. In this EZ Blogs series, you'll meet our new blog authors and discover new opportunities about how you can become an EZ Super User.
But first, let's get an update on the most recent blogs and conversations that are gaining views.
Recent Blogs & Conversations
Congratulations to the winners of the Update Your Avatar: Win a Swag Bag campaign. We sent out swag bags to six lucky participants.
Check out these recent blogs and discussions:
- How (and Why) to Garble your Circuits - The garbled circuits blog series has recently gained momentum
- Precision Low Power Signal Chains: An Introduction to Biopotential Measurement Challenges - This is the first blog in a new series about precision low power signal chains
- AD9361 bist loopback - This recent question in Design Support AD9361/AD9363/AD9364 prompted a great deal of discovery and knowledge sharing
- DAQ3 + ZC706 comb :: DDC enable Kernel panic - This recent question in FPGA Reference Designs provided a solution to a complex issue
Meet EZ Blog Authors
In the next couple of months, we will introduce our EZ Blogs authors. You will spot a new blog series, as well as our #securitysolutions and #safetymattersblogs. You can expect to see a wider variety of content in the next few months!
david.plourde, IC Design Engineer, is our new precision low power blog series author. Read his debut blog, An Introduction to Biopotential Measurement Challenges and give him a follow, so you don't miss his content!
A little bit about David: David Plourde is an Analog IC Design Engineer in the Scientific Instruments (SCI) group based in Wilmington, MA. He is currently focused on precision and low power design with interest in system level solutions, sensor interfaces, and biopotential/healthcare applications. He received his B.S. and M.S. degrees from Worcester Polytechnic Institute and joined Analog Devices in 2006 as a product/test engineer prior to his move to design in 2010.
How to Use EZ Help Content
How to Use EngineerZone was recently redesigned to make it easier for you to find the content you need. Have you checked it out yet?
We've recently updated the HELP Articles layout and introduced a couple of new resources, such as the EZ Super User program.
EZ Super User Program
We're currently enhancing our super user program, which elevates top contributors and encourages successful member behavior, such as frequently replying to other member's questions, helping solve member issues by providing quality verified answers, and more.
What are the benefits of being an EZ Super User? The EZ Super User program recognizes, rewards, and elevates our top contributors (this could be you!)
We'd like to recognize, reward, and elevate our top members by doing the following:
- Build credibility in the community
- Earn 250 points and a Super User icon
- Surprise super users with fun EngineerZone branded merch!
- Spotlight super users on EZ and ADI social media channels
- Help shape ADI technology by joining a review board before design tools are launched
- And more to come!
We'll even give you an opportunity to nominate another member who inspires the next generation of EZ Super Users. You can find more information in the Super User Program '22. Stay tuned to the EZ Spotlight blog for a closer look into EZ in the next couple of months!