With the manufacturing and industrial markets becoming smarter and marching towards Industry 4.0, our newest Ultra Low Power & Secure Microcontrollers become an essential part of achieving the fastest, most secure, and highest reliability designs for these markets.
Our portfolio of MCUs are offered in a variety of low complexity packaging options, with the latest security features, Error Correcting Code on memories, and many other features which help designers make the most out of their products.
Let's dig into some of these micros and their unique features which make it perfect for industrial and manufacturing applications.
- A tiny ultra-low power microcontroller great for co-processing applications and an excellent replacement to 8 & 16-bit legacy micros. It is integrated into tiny packaging options of down to 1.8 by 2.6mm, running on a Cortex M4F at up to 100MHz and with error correction coding (ECC) on all memories for higher system reliability.
- An ultra-low power micro with highly improved analog features to better suit the industrial applications. It comes with a 12-bit SAR ADC which allows users to select an input channel from 12-channel options, and its capable of running at up to 1MSPS. Additionally, this MCU also includes an incremental/quadrature encoder interface specifically for motor control applications.
- An ultra-low power microcontroller which implements strong analog features with two 12-channel delta-sigma ADC's optimized for precision sensor measurement and giving users the flexibility of choosing a resolution of up to 24 bits and a samples rate of up to 61,440 samples per second. A 12-bit DAC and an on-die temperature sensor are also included.
- A secure microcontroller incorporating our standard top notch security features including TRNG, Die Shield, On-the-fly decryption, Secure Bootloader, etc. and the addition of our patented ChipDNATM PUF technology to protect against invasive physical attacks in the field. Great fit for secure industrial appliances, sensors & controllers.
- A potent ultra-low power microcontroller with integrated Single-Inductor Multiple-Output (SIMO) buck regulator system, Bluetooth 5.2 Low Energy (BLE) radio, Error Correcting Code (ECC) on all memories, two 12-channel delta-sigma ADC's & a 12-bit DAC. All highly integrated in a small 10 x 10mm package!
For more information, please visit the product pages of each microcontroller where you can find videos, app notes, datasheets, user guides & the software development kit (SDK) for each product.
Enabling Industry 4.0 with Low Power, Secure & Reliable Microcontrollers